Looking for information about photography on our property? Ready to buy a permit? CLICK HERE
Portrait, commercial and wedding photographers are welcome at Northern Pacific Center after obtaining the proper permit. This is required for liability as well as continued maintenance of the property. A permit is also required for students, amateur photographers and any other visitors wishing to enter the site.
AMATEUR PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY PERMIT $20 FOR UP TO ONE HOUR
PROFESSIONAL PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY PERMIT $60 FOR UP TO ONE HOUR
COMMERCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY PERMIT $350 PER HOUR ON SITE
The photography permit is for access surrounding Building 1, Building 2 and the north side of Building 3. There is absolutely no photography throughout the rest of the site without prior written permission. Vehicles must be kept to the paved street. Parking is available in front of Building 5. No driving or parking is allowed on unpaved surfaces.
CONDITIONS OF USE
Facility permit fee must be paid in full before issuance. All activities (set-up, photos, filming, teardown, etc) must take place within the time block indicated on the permit. All policies outlined in the signed permit must be followed by all in attendance. Northern Pacific Center has a no refund policy.
Applicant agrees: to bear all costs of policing; cleaning and restoring property used pursuant to the permit, to reimburse all such costs incurred; to indemnify Northern Pacific Center and hold Northern Pacific Center harmless from any liability to any person resulting from damage or injury occurring in connection with the permitted event proximity caused by the action of the applicant, its officers, employees, or agents or any person under applicant’s control; to limit all activities conducted on Northern Pacific Center property to the terms of the permit; and that failure to abide by the terms of the permit or any other applicable laws, rules or regulations may result in revocation of the permit, fines, or other legal action.
POLICIES AND TERMS
- Photography must not interfere with the everyday work of NPC Tenants, especially during high traffic times of day.
- Neither Photographer nor client shall be closer than 15 feet to any building edge. This is to respect the current tenant in the space.
- For the convenience and safety of everyone, photography must be completed within daylight hours.
- Photographer must be self-contained, with no additional or freestanding equipment (i.e. no tripods, lights, electrical cords, etc).
- Photographer and client must also be accessory free (i.e. no additional change of clothes, no furniture or household accessories, etc).
- Climbing in or on any of the buildings or structures is strictly prohibited. This includes doors, window sills, and any other building components.
- Entering any of the buildings or structures is strictly prohibited.
- NPC assumes no responsibility for loss, theft, or damage to equipment. Take valuables with you when you park your car.
- Vehicles must be kept on the paved street in designated parking areas.
There is absolutely no photography allowed without explicit permission east of Blacksmith Circle and or around buildings 6, 7, and 8. The Property Manager or Owner reserves the right to terminate any photography at any time on Northern Pacific Center property that it deems inappropriate, intrusive, etc. If a photographer is asked to leave, they will not be allowed to return.
No yearly permits are offered at this time. Northern Pacific Center maintains the right to adjust these policies, in specific instances, in the best interests of the property and the general public.
RESPECTING PHOTO POLICIES
When on the NPC premises, we ask that you honor our photo policies that reflect our commitment to protecting the aesthetics, architecture, and delicate nature of the property. Those who do not comply will be asked to cease taking photographs and leave immediately. Also, those who do not follow the policy of purchasing a photography permit or trespass on areas not approved in the permit will not be allowed back to Northern Pacific Center.